- AMCOM Express – Advisory and assistance services including all supervision, labor, incidental materials, and travel necessary to perform in support of the U.S. Army Aviation & Missile Command (AMCOM) and its customers.
- Army Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3) – Program management and procurement services for Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) and knowledge-based professional engineering services mission requirements.
- GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS) – Advertising and marketing, business consulting, environmental, financial and business, language services, logistics, and professional engineering solutions.
- GSA STARS II – Custom computer programming services, computer systems design services, and computer facilities management services.
- Seaport-e – Engineering, technical, and programmatic services and solutions for the Virtual SYSCOM (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, SPAWAR, Strategic Systems Program (SSP), NAVFAC) as well as Commander, Naval Installations (CNI) and the US Marine Corps.
- Seaport NxG – systems engineering, software development, research and development, system design documentation and technical data, financial analysis, quality assurance, configuration management, information technology and logistics support.
- State of Hawaii – Procurement of Acquisition Support Services (PASS).