Our solution will:
- Provide a comprehensive assessment of your gaps with NIST 800-171 and current CMMC guidance
- Develop a plan to demonstrate compliance at the lowest possible cost
- Provide added protection against breaches and malware
- Train your staff how to practice good cybersecurity
- Provide evidence for customers and regulators to prove you take cybersecurity seriously
You Get the Complete Solution
- Annual risk and gap assessment – we find the gaps between your company and NIST 800-171/CMMC, and help you address them.
- High Value data inventory – High Value datasets that need elevated levels of security controls
- Third party vendor assessments – review each tier of the supply chain for appropriate security controls
- Train your users on common cybersecurity mistakes – monthly training videos that are reviewed on demand.
- Detect suspicious activity – analyse firewall logs for indications of an attack.
- Secure computing – Review system configurations for alignment with industry best practices.
- Secure mobile devices – checklists and tests to make sure your smartphones and tablets are configured properly.
- Incident response tests – quarterly phishing campaigns that will test how your employees will behave if targeted.
- User security tests – quarterly reviews with users to confirm that your security controls are maintained.
- Find the vulnerabilities before they are exploited – quarterly scans of your high value systems and of your enterprise.
- Monitoring for suspicious changes – on-going monitoring of your network and DNS records to identify potential threats.
- Executive cybersecurity briefings – semi-annual reviews of your security plans and outline current ongoing risks.
Cost and Purchase Options
Compact: CMMC Readiness Assessment – This assessment, a series of predefined questions about the current state of their organization’s security controls, will be done through a survey that ITSC will provide. The analysis of the assessment is a spreadsheet highlighting where there are gaps in security controls for CMMC levels 1-5, depending on a predetermined level.
Cost: $1500.00 | 2 hour virtual out brief
Economy: Expanded CMMC Readiness Assessment – ITSC will conduct the assessment to determine the current state of the client’s security controls. ITSC will then provide hands on support to analyze the findings of the assessment and provide an out brief. A dashboard report will be delivered to the client explaining where there are weaknesses in security controls.
Cost: $2800.00 | 10-12 hour virtual out brief
Intermediate: CMMC Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) – ITSC will conduct the assessment. ITSC will provide a detailed POAM outlining each security control for each level of CMMC that the client is trying to obtain. This POAM is based on the deficiencies identified in the assessment (Step 1 or 2). The POAM will have a cost associated with getting the client to each different level of CMMC.
Cost: Call for a customized quote
Luxury: Custom CMMC Readiness Solution Offering – ITSC will work to develop a CMMC readiness package that is tailored based on the deficiencies found in the assessment. Step 4 is hands on from the initial assessment all the way delivering the final report. The cost will depend on several factors, to include preferred CMMC level achievement, how many deficiencies found in each level, and the resources available to support CMMC readiness. ITSC will provide a project manager and a technical lead in Step 4. The client will receive an initial meeting to explain and scope the expectations. During this meeting, all resources will be identified. Costs estimates will be based on CMMC Level, available client resources and timeframe.
Cost: Call for a customized quote | Hands off autonomous option providing the highest level of service